|Title:||Sr Manager of EHS|
|Job Location:||, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus up to 15%|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client has been recognized for the Quality of the products they produce and for their employee friendly culture. They are also highly regarded for their progressive approach to EHS and Sustainability initiatives.
Do you possess great skills in the EHS and Sustainability management? Are you regarded as a true professional that can provide strategic EHS vision for a large organization? Are you looking to progress your career in a progressive team based environment? If your answers are yes, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
Our client is a highly regarded Consumer Products Manufacturing organization. Their commitment to quality products for the consumer has been recognized on a worldwide basis. They are also committed to being a great global citizen in Environmental Sustainability. We are currently seeking a Sr Environmental Manager to lead the EHS effort of multiple manufacturing facilities. As the Sr Environmental Manager you will be providing strategic vision a $1.5 Billion dollar group to drive sustainability improvement in renewable energy programs, energy use reduction, resource conservation, recycling, carbon footprint, waste elimination, water reduction, and other green initiatives. Your ability to successfully influence and educate the values incorporated with a strategic EHS and Sustainability program to both internal and external supply chain participants will be to your success. You will also be tasked with developing future EHS bench strength for the organization.
This is a very high paced, employee driven environment, and your ability to motivate and lead will provide future promotional opportunities. Position reports to the Sr VP of EHS and Sustainability
This is a beautiful location in Central Wisconsin providing a great family friendly environment and with rich cultural opportunities. Excellent compensation and benefit package
* BS Degree in EHS, Safety, Environmental or similar
* 5 to 7 years of proven EHS management in a manufacturing setting – Bringing Visionary Approach
* Excellent knowledge of Environmental and Safety Compliance, Sustainability, Waste Water, Title V
* Open to travel of up to 50-70%, with a large portion being day time trips
* Key: Individual must possess strong technical background in Safety and Environmental regulations, Sustainability, ergonomics, behavior- based safety, problem solving/judgment, presentation skills, waste and energy conservation, managerial courage, ethics, and building effective relationships.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree