|Title:||Sr. Account Executive|
|Job Location:||Austin, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
fast growing organization
· Provide outstanding customer service while maintaining credit controls to prevent portfolio loss exposure.
· Maintenance of strong control procedures to mitigate loss exposure. Maintain portfolio delinquency <5%.
· Effectively communicate with clients and senior management.
· Manage resolution of Disputes, Open Credits, Post Verifications and Confirmations on accounts as needed.
· Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with company credit policy, procedure, and business strategy.
· Assist with due diligence/analysis with new client relationships, opportunity memos as appropriate.
· Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and ability to work without direct supervision.
· Analyze portfolio performance and ensure timely submission of client funding requests. Purchasing authority limit determined by department position.
· Provide direction and oversight of verification procedures performed by CA’s where the team can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
· Makes decisions on whether to approve, hold or deny purchase of specific invoices based on verification results.
· 3+ years of direct lending experience.
· 1+ years of Loan Officer or other equivalent lending experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree