Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
|Syracuse, New York - United States
$55,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing company in a rock solid industry
- Professional environment with stable company $10billion assets
- Pension plan 5% of salary annually
- 10 holidays
- 21 PTO days to start
- 401k 4.5% match up to first 6%.
SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST IMMEDIATE OPENING - multiple on-site locations available to work from
MUST BE US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME.
As a Sr. BI Analyst, you will analyze data, prepare dashboards, and provide visualization based on reporting requirements.
You will also lead data validation testing, data modeling, and data replication.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MUST HAVES:
- Work with large and varied data sets to formulate lists, reports and analysis that will assist management in the measurement, tracking, and performance of key initiatives.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Data Warehouse data models and dimensional modeling concepts and exposure on end-to-end data flow, BI process.
- Functional ETL experience using non-coding environments or SQL (Oracle, MySQL Server, Teradata or similar) or other ETL tool is desirable.
- Should have 3+ years experience working with relational databases like Oracle/Teradata/MYSQL and file-based data storage systems like Hive/Hadoop.
- Develop test plans, validation requirements and documentation to ensure data integrity for analysis and report requests.
- Identify, document and communicate data gaps (missing or limited data) along with solutions to address the gap management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Power BI, MS SQL, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, Access), and query tools.
- Deep understanding and functional knowledge of Power BI (or other visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker).
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree