|Title:||Sr. Financial Planner/Advisor (CFP, CFA or CPA)|
|Job Location:||New York City, New York - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Prestigious, award-winning advisory firm currently in high growth phase. Opportunity to join a top-rated firm and develop professionally in their mentorship, supportive culture. Excellent benefits package as well.
Sr. Financial Planner/Advisor (CFP, CFA, or CPA).
New York, NY.
Requires: Three to seven years of experience, certified or passed CFP or CFA exam or CPA, proven ability to manage client relationships, strong communication skills, high-ranking academic background.
Our client is a leading independent, fee-only Wealth Management firm headquartered in NYC. The firm seeks a highly capable, hardworking Sr. Financial Advisor to help formulate and implement investment and financial planning advice, help manage existing client relationships and participate in new business development activities.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Financial Planner:
As a member of a Client Team that works with about 200 clients, you will provide the following:
· Relationship Management: Be a first point of contact for a number of the team’s clients, you will be working with the most senior advisors at the firm while being supported by other members of the team.
· Client Service: Drive clients’ financial planning strategies and portfolio management. You will be driving a comprehensive approach to working with clients, inclusive of investments, cash flow, tax, estates, risk management and benefit plans.
· Financial Plan development: Based on a client’s goals and circumstances, create financial plans that address questions such as at when a client can retire with financial security.
· Investment Portfolio Creation: Review a client’s current investments and objectives, give a client a picture of his or her current portfolio composition and within the firm’s guidelines oversee a custom portfolio that the firm will manage.
· Opportunity to specialize in a technical area and be the firm’s point person. For example:
- Investments: option to participate on the firm’s investment committee and cover a segment of the investment universe.
- Financial Planning: option to specialize in one area of financial planning serving as the firm’s internal subject matter expert.
- Business Development: Build relationships, including with other professionals (e.g., Accountants and Attorneys) that lead to new clients for the firm.
Qualifications of the Sr. Financial Planner:
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive pay & Incentive Bonus based on experience and industry standards; full slate of health insurance and retirement benefits; tuition/certification reimbursement for Financial Planning programs & exams; NAPFA membership; gym membership allowance.
Keywords: financial planning, financial advisor, wealth management, CFP, CPA, portfolio management
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree