|Title:||Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Job Location:||West Valley City, Utah - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
They prefer to find a local candidate
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with Fulfillment centers in West Valley City, UT. Company is a full-service supply chain management company specializing in pick, pack, shipping and logistics. Connected to over 3 dozen shopping carts including Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, InfusionSoft, Amazon, Ebay, Jet and Walmart to mention a few, we provide full service supply chain management including: import/export services, customs clearing, LTL shipments, inventory management, kitting services, pick/pack/ship (direct to consumer, wholesale and brick & mortar retail), printing services and more. Looking to join a fast-paced dynamic company? Apply for this position today. Two positions available. One is a Sr. Software Engineer that has leadership ability and could grow into a Director of IT as the company expands. The other position is a Jr. Software Engineer with similar skills to the Sr. position.
Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer – Salt Lake City, Utah
Due to continued and future growth, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic, fast-paced leadership team. This person will manage the software development lifecycle and utilize their technical skills to enhance software design and process. Through their guidance, they will lead the technology team and collaborate with the business to successfully develop the team, implement new systems, services, coding, and architecture.
- Experienced in fulfillment and logistics services, 3PL, eCommerce, and distribution.
- Understanding SKU and order flow between shopping carts and integrations for automatic handling.
- Must be able to work independently and manage an onsite team.
- Create and execute EDI and API integrations.
- Build and upgrade API for inward development and webhooks.
- Experience analyzing, designing, planning and taking holistic approach to successful development and implementation of strategy.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop interfaces between different APIs.
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies.
- Ability to accurately estimate development timelines.u
Significant experience with Microsoft Technologies .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, Web Services, XML and JSON, SQL Server MYSQL, Full-Stack development.
Two positions - One is a Sr. Software Engineer that has leadership potential and could become the Director of IT as the company continues to grow. Coomp $90K to $117K
Second position is s Jr. Software Engineer - 2-5 years experience. Comp $60K to $70K
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree