This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Sr. IT Project Manager: Medical Device Software Development|
|Job Location:||Toronto, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Sr. IT Project Manager: Medical Device Software Development
Location: Toronto, ON
Description: Toronto area arm of international life science R&D instrumentation company in the clinical genomics and cell analysis space is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee Software Development for new and experimental state-of-the-art equipment. This is state-of-the-art equipment demanding matching software.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of new projects requiring creative software development processes utilizing Agile methodology and design control.
- Adhering to and integrating hardware and software requirements so as to promote successful system integration.
- Project deliverables - schedules, allocation of resources, managing risk.
- Oversight of all project life cycles.
- MS / PhD Physics, Chemistry, Biology, related.
- Min 10 years managing software project life cycles - PMP, Agile Scrum Master, or development lead best.
- Best if you have used Scrum as a framework for managing processes. - 5 to 7 years developing software projects using C# and .NET.
-Background in imaging, scientific equipment, medical device, microscopy, mass spectrometry, digital imaging, digital signal processing.
- Re coding - you will have worked with repositories, standards, reviews, tools, unit and software testing.
- Experience with communication protocols .e.g. TCP/IP, USB, RS232.
- Any working knowledge of WIX installer KEYWORDS: JIRA, Slack, Git, VSTFS, NUnit, Agile Scrum, PMP, software development, medical device, imaging, C#, .NET, mass spectrometry, cell analysis, digital imaging, digital signal processing, ISO 13485, IEC 62304
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree