|Title:||Sr. Internal Auditor|
|Job Location:||Kansas City, Kansas - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10% Bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
The Sr. Internal Auditor will be a key contributor and leader in conducting internal audits for the organization including financial, operational, compliance and strategy-focused audits. The Auditor will plan, execute and report on all aspects of the audit, use analytical tools to conduct audits and make recommendations that add value to the business. The Auditor will build upon and broaden business knowledge with exposure to the entire organization, including access and exposure to all levels of management.
· Design, develop and lead a variety of internal audit projects including financial, operational and compliance audits, consulting projects, internal investigations, and other management requested projects;
· Obtain an understanding of business area risks, processes and internal control procedures;
· Develop and document efficient and effective audit objectives, programs and testing procedures;
· Perform and document walk-throughs of business processes using flowcharting applications;
· Utilize data analytic tools to enhance audit coverage and add value to the business;
· Assess financial statement risk related to business objectives and determine if sufficient controls are in place;
· Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and recommend changes to mitigate risk;
· Communicate opportunities, recommendations and status of projects to management;
· Draft and complete audit reports communicated to executive management and the Audit Committee;
· Exemplifies client Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Accounting, Finance or Business;
· 3 years experience conducting internal or external audits, including experience leading audits;
PREFERRED CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
CPA, CIA, CMA, CFE or other relevant certification.
· Internal audit, public accounting, transportation experience.
· Experience with ACL and /or Power BI
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree