|Title:||Sr. Logistics Engineer|
|Job Location:||Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Great Benefits Package, bonus, vehicle use|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
At our company, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes snowmobiles, watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, roadsters, marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining us, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Are you creative, observer, energetic, rigorous execution and looking for a job in which you will be able to implement packaging and transport optimization projects in a Dynamic Company? This job is made for you!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
1. This is an ideal position for you if you are looking for a challenging and innovative professional environment;
2. You will have a great opportunity to apply your leadership initiative experience and autonomy;
3. You will be part of a growing company and leader in its field.
MAJOR PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
• You will be responsible to identify opportunities of improvements in the supply change and maintain open communication with all the parties involved;
• You will optimize transportation cost by identifying cubic and packaging space waste and work closely with internal logistics, suppliers, 3PL and Transport companies in order to correct inefficient process and routes;
• Quickly adapt and fast reaction to change and challenges.
• Understands the impact of packaging design in the Supply Chain and Transportation Cost;
• To take the lead on the Transport optimization and Packaging improvement projects;
• Integrate improvement initiatives and maintain an open communication, influence and interact with other departments for implementation;
• Able to manage a tight time line project and successfully;
• Responsible budget management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering or Related Work Experience
• Supervise a team of 3-5 direct reports, specifically performance management, employee relations, coaching and development.
• Experience minimum of 10+ years in Supply Change improvements and Project Management;
• Experience minimum of 10+ years in Material Transportation and Packaging improvements;
• Responsible for strategic initiatives to improve process in order to achieve maximum efficiency; optimize warehouse footprint and reduce external warehousing spend.
• Improve inventory accuracy and reduce working capital expenses.
• Use of advance knowledge in MS Office and SAP.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree