Sr. NetSuite Business Analyst
|Westborough, Massachusetts - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is with one of our premier client's who have been in a tremendous expansion mode throughout the past several years including through the recent pandemic. Growth opportunity here is virtually unlimited! This is a real 'Warren Buffet' type organization that is growing continuously through expansion.
Our Client is looking for a dynamic go-getter to join our growing team of Business Analysts. The NetSuite Business Analyst consults with business and IT team members about initiatives and issues. The incumbent works in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and participates in the design, implementation, and modification of custom or packaged applications and reporting tools. The Business Analyst will bring their skills to bear on the Client’s NetSuite platform, focusing on the Billing to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report functional areas. Using various project management frameworks, the Business Analyst identifies ways to streamline processes to improve quality and effectiveness. The Business Analyst leverages IT-related best practices to deliver business solutions. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide input for a forward-thinking vision to collaboratively design cross-functional processes and solutions to business challenges, focusing on the NetSuite platform.
- Evaluate and present flexible, scalable and supportable options to stakeholders and help them vet alternatives that support project and business objectives.
- Proactively identify ways by which IT can add value to business teams to improve processes and effectively communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate communication between, IT and business partners in order to drive change.
- Demonstrate how new technologies, best practices and trends can be incorporated into business and IT processes leveraging a strong understanding of end-to-end processes.
- Participate in estimating and planning activities; communicate and execute essential duties of projects.
- Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with business partners, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Create clear and concise documentation throughout all project phases and activities.
- Participate in the elicitation, analysis and documentation of complex requirements and business needs, utilizing various techniques such as process mapping; support the resolution of conflicting requirements and trace requirements through to solution.
- Propose design solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement, with usability in mind.
- Execute on configuration, reporting and other technical activities.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance team to share project information and validate test scripts. Will also perform system testing and write and execute testing plans.
- Deliver high quality training to end users.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of the NetSuite Financials platform, specifically including Billing to Cash Collection, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report functionality.
- Strong business acumen in automating financial operations using the NetSuite platform, preferably in the service industry.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Able to work with functional groups, including virtual teams, and different levels of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
- Demonstrated flexibility in a fast paced and changing environment. Ability to react quickly and concisely.
- Understanding of key business initiatives and demonstrated ability to translate how they apply to projects and challenges.
- Able to learn new business models, processes, tools and technology, including Agile techniques.
- Able to translate technical material for a non-technical audience and simplify complex concepts for inclusion in documentation processes.
- Experience with data management and able to create simple to moderately complex data models.
- Able to organize and lead effective meetings
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree in IT, relevant IT experience,
- Professional experience in business analysis, application design, implementation, and support or as a super user or auditor preferred.
- NetSuite Administrator or ERP Consultant certification strongly preferred.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis certification preferred.
- Experience in service industry operations preferred.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years