|Title:||Sr. Product Engineer - Injection Molded Parts - Automotive|
|Job Location:||Spartanburg, South Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with over 6,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling a Sr. Product Engineer position at their plant located in the Spartanburg, SC area. The successful candidate will have 5 years experience working as a Plastics Injection Molding Product Engineer or similar within a high paced Tier I Automotive environment.
The Sr. Product Engineer is responsible for:
· Familiar with molding process and parameters.
· Knowledge of flooring and acoustic products or compression/thermal forming process
· Knowledge of GD&T set up for new product and ability to read and understand existing layouts.
· Able to provide direction and guidance on 2D drawing development.
· Understands OEM develop process and deliverables, including completion of necessary documentation.
· Experience in design development, able to provide design direction and evaluate design for tooling and manufacturing feasibility.
· Capable of clear and concise communication of technical issues.
· Able to provide support at internal and customer manufacturing locations as necessary.
· Familiar with Microsoft programs and web based applications
· Product launch experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree