Sr. Project Manager - Banking
|Boston, Massachusetts - United States
$60.00 - $90.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Finance, MIS, Business Management, CIS or an equivalent discipline
Contractor Availability Status: 1099, C2C or W2 (Benefits negotiable as a W2 employee)
Work Experience: 5 - 9 years managing projects (some technical experience helpful)
Duration - 6+ Months Initially (Great possibility for extension)
nCino experience would be ideal!
Salesforce or having financial analyst experience also could possibly work!
- The Senior Project Manager for the banking should have commercial banking experience, high level of cross-functional coordination skill, and some experience with global commercial initiatives.
- The Senior Project Manager will manage projects focused on onboarding of the CIB loan originations process to the nCino platform, some work aggregating data for a global commercial relationship dashboard, and a small project to add some fields to one of their data warehouses.
The Senior Project Manager, leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. S/he manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management,
estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for
projects of medium to high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization).
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation.
- Monitors project results for significant deviations.
- Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments.
- Works with all required Information Technology functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project.
- May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues.
- Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery in conformance with company software development life cycle methodologies.
- Ability to effectively present technical and non?technical information to customers and senior management.
- Ability to facilitate work groups with a high degree of professionalism, work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to incorporate technical and business knowledge in the analysis of customer solutions.
- Ability to understand, analyze, and communicate technical designs, project issues, and project status.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage project commitments to achieve quality solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate, plan, and monitor labor hours.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead project resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with diverse teams.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience supporting customer facing, high?volume, mission critical applications strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Proven ability to adhere to software project management best practices.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree