Sr. Project Manager - Healthcare
|Buffalo, New York - United States
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
About the Company
Our client is a growing, industry leader that embraces technology and invests heavily in programs that benefit our community. When we asked numerous employees, new and old, why they loved working for this company, there was a common theme:
- Visionary, inclusive & transparent leadership at the COO and CTO level that has worked hard to create a culture of empowerment & collaboration
- Outstanding benefits and employee programs that promote wellness and work/life balance
- Corporate commitment to investing in our community
- Highly competitive medical plans with very low cost medical premiums
- Onsite Fitness Center & impressive cafeteria
- Great location with free, convenient parking
- Tons of opportunity to do good work in our community
- Bond with your colleagues by joining one of the many "teams" that enjoy a little friendly competition in sports, games & wellness
- Excellent 401K plan and bonus eligible
- Flexible working hours / opportunity for blend of remote/onsite work !
About the Job
In this role, you will join a team of Project Managers supporting a variety of Healthcare Services and Healthcare Economic initiatives. This is an opportunity to mentor / coach other Project Managers & Analysts as well.
- Prepare project estimates, project plan and schedule, milestones, manage risk, issues, scope
- Manage large scale initiatives and may have multiple projects concurrently.
- Oversight and adjustment of project budget
- May also fulfill Program Management role
- 5+ years in a role where Project Management is your primary job function
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills to develop and manage strong partnerships across the business
- Proven ability to manage project teams varying from 8-20 members
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP certification a plus but not required
Experience with any of the following tools is a definite plus:
- Daptiv for PPM
- MS Project, Sharepoint, Excel