This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
Sr. Project Manager
|Baltimore, Maryland - United States
$130,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- EXCLUSIVE search - We placed a candidate for this role at $165k who left after getting another offer at home (35 days later)
- Position can be located in Columbia MD, Lake Charles LA, or Norco LA
- Candidate has plenty of succession planning for a continued career
- Great work culture and environment
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for ensuring correct project design and installation using sound engineering principles and are in accordance with national codes and standards as well as PSM procedures and standards.
- Develop and maintain the engineering documents for the Process Safety Information (PSI) element of PSM.
- Facilitates / conduct environmental, health, safety and security reviews for assigned projects as required.
- Track the expenditure of funds on assigned projects.
- Supervise outside contractors and subcontractors who are constructing assigned projects including issuing the required safe work permits.
- Assure regulatory compliance, including environmental and process safety, and a safe workplace for all employees. Address hazards, deviations, and injuries in a timely manner.
- The successful candidate will maintain focus on Safety and Environmental goals in all activities possessing excellent communication skills (verbal and written) across all reporting levels.
- Effectively work in a fast-paced team environment.
- A minimum 5-ten years’ experience as an engineer with project management responsibilities of $5-50M.
- Proven ability to execute all phases of project management (preliminary engineering, authorization, detail design, construction, and commissioning/start P up, close out)
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical or chemical) is required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree