This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Quality Engineer - Tier I Automotive|
|Job Location:||Terre Haute, Indiana - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Tier I Automotive
An exceptional World Class Tier I Automotive supplier has an immediate need to fill their position of Quality Engineer at their large manufacturing plant located east of Terrie Haute, Indiana. The successful candidate will have worked as Quality Engineer or similar within a Tier I automotive environment for at least 3 years to be considered.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS (PSR):
• Monitors and participates in the improvement of quality systems that pertain to pertinent areas of expertise and job responsibility
• Develops and presents QA presentation materials
• Support and assists Senior Quality Assurance Engineers and Quality Assurance Managers
• BS/BA preferred
• Requires 1-5 years
• Requires general supervision
• Must be knowledgeable in all customer program requirements and quality assurance processes