Sr. Reliability & Maintenance Leader - Midwest
|Chicago, Illinois - United States
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Work with 2 Chicago Site Managers to develop Site reliability/ availability improvement framework. Deliverable would Include documented plan with tasks, resourcing, budget, timing and business case.
- Support Maintenance Superintendent to develop Maintenance personnel skill matrix.
- Work with Center of Excellence Reliability Engineers to develop standards for Equipment Criticality, Turnaround Management and Mechanical Integrity.
- Will consider a mechanical engineer strong in reliability and maintenance
- The role does not require the combustion experience
- Criticality development and other reliability tools/ implementation experience required
Senior Reliability & Maintenance Leader
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
- Guide and plan 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure.
- Provide project management and engineering support.
- Act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region (either Gulf Coast or Chicago area). Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization. Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader Grace organization.
- Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
- Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
- Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- Lead high impact projects linked to uptime that are critical to meeting business objectives.
- Ability to drive results; bias toward action.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Frequent travel to Grace manufacturing locations
- BS and/or MS in Engineering (combustion, mechanical, chemical) required.
- 8-10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes.
- Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired.
- Excellent PC skills, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree