Sr. Software Engineer
|Little Rock, Arkansas - United States
$60,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global Jet Manufacturer (Private Company)- Little Rock, Arkansas is a completion center - Jets are flown from France to Little Rock for painting of exteriors and installation of optional avionics and custome interiors
Employees 1300 people in Little Rock, Arkansas
Arkansas Ranks 11th in the nation in aviation exports
- 2 new projects have been awarded to the Little Rock, Arkansas opration (2 new Jet Lines - the 6X and the 10X)
- Once an employee is hired and has competed their orientation and training, they do allow for a hybrid of remote and in office hour for most positions
- Relo includes: transportation of household good, mileage for one vehicle, furnished apartment for one month, and the reimbursement for one month of storage charges for household goods if needed.
- Phone interveiw first, then in person
- They pay for airfair, rental, lodging for out of state candidates.
- For those that are long distance, but chosse to drive, they will pay for all charges for meals and mileage.
Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the development of Dassault Falcon Jet's software. In this role, you will work with the rest of the Software Engineering team in continuously improving our applications and standards while providing high-valued solutions to the business.
- Collaborate with peers across organizations to develop solutions in line with the business requirements.
- Design, develop, support and document existing and future solutions.
- Provide MIS management and Project Management with rough order of magnitude (ROM) estimates and clear status for software engineering activities
- Collaborate and promote the creation/update of coding standards
- Propose improvements in technology tools and processes
- Validate and assist with the review of other developers deliverables
- Mentor more junior resources in software engineering best practices
- Bachelor of Computer Science, or related field. Completed, relevant education from an accredited college or university may be substituted for years of relevant work experience. 1 year of education = 2 years of experience
- Five (5) years of experience in object oriented programming
- Three (3) years of experience with modern front-end development languages (Angular, React, Vue, etc.), relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.), CI/CD pipelines, Agile ticketing system (Azure Devops, Jira, etc.) and methodology
- Strong knowledge of various design patterns
- Strong knowledge in modern software architectural concepts (Micro-services, API Security, etc.)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree