Sr. Solutions Architect / Martech
|Tempe, Arizona - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Pioneer in the FinTech space. Bank has grown from $40B in assets to $116B in assets in 3 years during COVID.
Huge opportunity for upward mobility.
Sr Solutions Architect MarTech
Our business is undergoing transformation and shift towards using public cloud and we need experienced architects to help us in moving the monolithic systems to modern cloud-based solutions. As a Solutions Architect within MarTech domain, you will be responsible for researching and recommending specific systems, applications, data, or process designs for large or complex cloud infrastructure solutions. In instances where the solution does not exist, you will be relied upon to invent a unique solution. They design, develop, and analyze overall architecture to determine that hardware, software, and data architecture solutions meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Be a key contributor on architectural governance, decisions related to projects, and participate as part of a cross functional architecture decision group both collaboratively within Intel and as an externally regarded leader in the space.
About the role:
- Collaborate and Partner with the Marketing teams in defining and documenting the use cases, translating the marketing strategy, business capabilities into technical strategy, capabilities, and architecture
- Create target state architecture, capability maturity roadmap and transition state architectures. Engage with leadership to understand business strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate trade-offs and influence key decisions.
- Work with Marketing Technology Strategy Leader to maintain a Portfolio view of Marketing Technology architecture and roadmap
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects to create solutions Architecture, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Architecture strategy and direction to both management and development teams, line of business and infrastructure and directing implementation of the architecture for Marketing Technology
- Responsible for communicating the portfolio architecture strategy to other solution architects and providing the guidance in developing the solution architecture
- Review and approve the solution architecture for specific project/capability area by making sure the solution architecture aligns with the overall portfolio architecture strategy and guidelines
- Serve as a subject matter expert on MarTech topics and explore/research emerging marketing technologies and trends
- Collaborate with globally distributed engineering teams, product managers, designers, user researchers, business unit managers, marketing executives, and customers
- Be well versed in taking teams from legacy to modern architecture in production
- Ability to learn & master new business domain to drive the right design
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and achieve results amidst constraints
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in leading medium & large scale program
- 5+ years of solution architecture experience in creating architecture for Marketing systems
- Campaign Management, Marketing Resource Management, Personalization (Customer ID graph, personalization engines, etc), Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer 360/Customer Data Platform, Analytics & Big Data solutions Experience and/or understanding of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning concepts and solutions in the marketspace
- Experience with vetting packaged solutions against established enterprise standards Ability to implement contemporary business solutions leveraging SOA, BPM, Mobile, Social, Integration, and Data technologies Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud and services it offers
- Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology solutions
Strong experience in Solution Architecture or Solution Engineering background and Agile Development and an understanding of Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention tools like: Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, C2CRM, Sage, Adobe, HubSpot, Insightly, Zendesk Sell, Commence, Claritysoft, SAP Cloud for Sales, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesnexus, ProphertCRM, GoldMine, Maximizer, Keap, Act,, INfoFlo, Pipedrive, Campaigner CRM, Oncontact, Blue Camroo, Leadmaster, Pipeloine, Nutshell, Aptean, Creatio, Work(etc), Soffrong, Sugarcrm, PipelineDeals, SALPO, Workbooks, Zoho, Nimble, Freshdesk
Must have strong AWS experience.
5 + years of experience with architectural patterns, building APIs, microservices, event streams, and high throughput systems
5+ years building cloud native architectures, architecting enterprise applications on public cloud platforms and cloud ecosystems including AWS
2+ years experience leveraging DevOps and building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation templates, GitHub, and Sonar
Banking or Financial Services with a preference for commercial banking nice but not required
This position will be about 50% AWS cloud and about 50% knowledge and experience in CRM, Customer Acquisition, Customer segmentation experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree