|Title:||Sr. Staff Auditor|
|Job Location:||Sunrise, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
The Senior Auditor will be responsible for supervising teams who perform operational, financial and compliance risk-based audits throughout the company in order to ensure risks are properly mitigated so that the company can achieve its objectives. Additional responsibilities include ensuring the company is complying with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
• 5+ years of experience in internal or external auditing.
• Working knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, COSO Framework, PCAOB Standards and internal auditing principles.
• Ability to successfully work with all levels of management including external auditors and business unit leaders.
• Proficient user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and flowcharting software (e.g. Visio).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Information Systems Auditor preferred.
• Healthcare experience preferred.