Sr. Systems Administrator
|Albuquerque, New Mexico - United States
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- 50 years in business - started off making Nintendo games, DVD players.
- 2005 started MISSION CRITICAL manufacturing (Government, military, and healthcare) - product mfg Vest that has a PCB inside and will keep someone alive during heart surgery if cardiac arrest.
- Grew from $100M to $140M to $200M this year (2019) the last 3 years.
- FUN - get things done, can have a conversation with the CEO if you want.
- Mentor & Develop - they are building a brand new state of the art building for manufacturing and learning June 2015, 2020 all new Network equipment.
- Stock Purchase Plan - 10-15% discount.
PTO negotiable based on experience
In this role you will be responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software (Infrastructure).
- Install, configure, maintain systems hardware and software (Infrastructure side)
- Monitor and maintain physical and virtual servers (2008 and newer).
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols.
- Understanding of active directory and group policy.
- Server and operating system patching and maintenance.
- Support, configure, and maintain laptop, desktop computers, printers and copiers.
- Manage and maintain individual and group email accounts.
- Manage legacy telephone system and report problems to contracted support company.
- Manage data backup and verify recoverability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related field, preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, or a combination of education and experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree