|Job Location:||Clarkston, Michigan - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Progressive and environmentally responsible client seeks a Staff Accoutant to join their thriving team at their Clarkston, Michigan location. Some of the benefits for joining us beyond base pay and bonus plans include:
* Home nightly, Steady Schedule, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
* Competitive Compensation, Employee Referral Bonus Program up to $1,500
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
* 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
* Convenient TelaDoc program with NO co-pay. Available 24 hours per day/7 days per week/365 days per year.
This position is responsible for assisting with the general ledger, asset management, project costing, and/or accounts payable responsibilities. The individual will need to be very detailed, accuracy is a must, and deadlines will need to be met. They will need to be flexible with the tasks needing to be done on a month-to-month basis.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
Years of Experience: 2-5 years of Accounting experience (PeopleSoft experience a plus)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree