|Title:||Stamping Department Coordinator|
|Job Location:||Gadsden, Alabama - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus and OT|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Tier One Automotive Supplier
World-class benefits (BCBS) including onsite clinic offering free healthcare to employees and dependents as well as free generic prescriptions.
Salary plus OT and bonus
Job Title: Coordinator
Reports to: Stamping Manager Payroll Status: Salary Non-exempt
Support and maintain daily activities and projects for the Stamping department.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Assure all Associates follow Safe Work Procedures.
· Assure Quality Standards are met.
· Coordinate daily manpower changes that are deemed necessary.
· Assure daily press productions are met.
· Make timely decisions to reduce press downtime.
· Assure daily shipping schedule is met.
· Coordinate 5S procedures.
· Comply with all policies and procedures as per the handbook.
· Relay information to Teamleaders and Production Associates.
· Ability to work overtime and/or weekends.
· Ability to rotate jobs or shifts.
· Maintain attendance per policy.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
· Assist with the development of the Stamping Business Plan.
· Meet TPM requirements.
· Develop Project Plans.
· Involvement in the Safety Committee.
· Press operation.
· Assist in the development of Operation Standards and Visual Aids.
· Overtime and expense reduction.
· Assist in developing plans to reduce Stamping Dept. failure rate.
· Assure Safe Press Operation.
· Attendance and job performance counseling.
· Current Overhead Crane and Forklift License.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the Stamping Coordinator position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED)
At least three (3) years in the Stamping Department, Weld or Production Environment.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by a Stamping Coordinator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Coordinator is required to sit, stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to talk or hear. The Coordinator is required to be on the production floor. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
A Coordinator is required to work in a typical production environment where the temperature is controlled throughout the year, but may occasionally be warm or cool to individual preferences. Associates are required to work an 8-hour day (not including overtime or other factors effecting the production schedule). Coordinators are required to wear personal protective equipment, which includes, uniform and safety shoes (when in the production area - bump cap, safety glasses, earplugs, sleeves and gloves).