|Title:||Steam Boiler Technician|
|Job Location:||Peabody, Massachusetts - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is looking for a Boiler Service Technician to join our team in the New England area! They offer excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing bonus and many more. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced growing business. Company truck, phone and computer provided.
The Service Technician is responsible to provide excellent field support for starting up, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintaining equipment and systems. This position is also responsible to provide technical support and training to customers, service team members and employees both on site and as well as at the factory. The Service Technician is responsible to provide all support and services in a manner that is aligned with the Company Operating Philosophy and Values.
1) Service work- Perform technical service work in the field in a safe, efficient, capable manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
2) Training – Obtain the needed training and knowledge base to maintain the ability to conduct service field work on assigned equipment and controls.
3) Preparedness – Perform the necessary work to properly prepare for field jobs including review of NB files, previous service reports, site readiness and more.
4) Documentation – Complete all required documentation and communication associated with the service work and continuous improve quality efforts.
5) Off Road – Efficiently perform value added functions when not traveling in the areas of manufacturing, technical phone support, quality and continuous improvements efforts.
1) High School Diploma or GED
2) Completed all training as Service Technician Apprentice
3) Ability to work independently in the field
4) Willingness and commitment to travel minimum of 150 days per year
5) Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Steam Boiler Service Technician