Strategic Account Manager
|Fort Worth, Texas - United States
$140,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is seeing huge growth across the US due to an aquisition in 2020 and hiring on a large scale for 2021/2022.The current team is young, ambitious and great fun too!
Strategic Accounts Manager
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Strategic Accounts and a member of the Leadership Team, this position will ideally be located in the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX region, however working remote will also be considered. An ideal candidate will exhibit extensive strategic and analytic sales experience. The Strategic accounts Manager will develop and execute innovative sales strategies within Aftermarkets and OEM clients.
The Manager will serve as a thought leader within the Sales team and will be a brand ambassador for the Company. This is a very “hands-on” role that requires the ability to perform at both the strategic level as well as be willing to roll your sleeves up on day-to-day and project-based tactical levels. This is a highly visible role within the organization and requires an engaging and motivational personality that is focused on delivering results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help create, develop, and close related sales opportunities for our largest customers
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key suppliers and partners
- Own and manage pipeline and forecast
- Evaluate profits and revenue, and calculate risks
- Drive customer and market insights in support of key categories, leveraging competitive analyses and business trends
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation
- Obtain and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the product and marketing teams to help drive the product roadmap and corporate priorities
- Developing and communicating a strategic sales plan with VP and strategy to achieve assigned goals
- Consistently generating $20-$30M/10% growth YOY in annual contract value
- Maintaining a consistent pipeline of opportunities $200M to $300M+ in TCV.
- Working with advisory and analyst firms to cultivate channel / advisory relationships
- Working on Product company partnerships and nurturing those relationships
- Working on the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients through careful planning, strategizing, and value creation
- Working closely with the account management and delivery organizations to foster a client centric culture and cohesive teaming environment
Preferred Core Strengths
- Energy/Hunger for Growth
- Intellectual horsepower and commercial savvy
- Global exposure, ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to build deep client partnerships
- Ability to lead & work in cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively influence C level customers and multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to find value added solutions for clients
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong drive, work ethic, and leadership qualities
- A down-to-earth professional style which enables win-win communication with both top executives and support personnel internally and externally
- Viewed as insightful, creative, articulate, persuasive, and organized
- Comes with a Rolodex of Industry and Product Vendor relationships/contacts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Executive management experience as the top sales leader
- 8-10 years’ experience within Aerospace/supply chain
- Track-record of sustaining profitable sales growth through a combination of increasing customer base, growing market share, new customer acquisition, cross-selling and margin improvement.
- Experience translating market dynamics/requirements into initiatives to tactically grow sales
- Experience developing and expanding an inside sales function
- Highly energetic and results driven
- Significant domestic travel required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Results driven with excellent time management, organizational and overall execution skills.
- Degree/BA in Engineering/Aerospace.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Aerospace hardware, chemicals or electrical components with deep knowledge of customer types including Aerospace/Defense, Automotive, Semiconductor and Contract Manufacturers
University - Master's Degree