Strategic Operations Director
|苏州市等, Jiangsu - China
$125,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A global leader in innovative and energy efficient equipment manufacturer.
This position performs work requiring demonstrated project management, as well as technical skills, with primary role leading several simultaneous derivative projects and/or larger platform or more complex projects.
- Applies project management expertise to coordinate team activities, complete deliverables, and meet project deadlines and objectives
- Managing projects for cost reduction, quality improvement, operational efficiency, new product development, acquisition integration and outsourcing.
- Utilize Lean, Six-Sigma, Kaizen and other proven techniques to improve efficiency, quality and cost basis.
- Measure and analyze processes and procedures and offers solutions to increase efficiency, productivity and performance.
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives with key stakeholders to identify solutions to improve process, and work with stakeholders to implement process change.
- Identify opportunities and execute projects to improve operations, customer experience, employee satisfaction, and financial performance.
- CAD layouts of manufacturing facilities & work areas, project management of manufacturing equipment moves, project management of manufacturing facility relocation, Lean Manufacturing, Cycle time and Lead time reduction projects.
Preferred but not required experience: Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping. Must be proficient in MS office, MS project, CAD
Education and Experience
- Degree in Industrial Engineer and 10 years of experience.
Job Success Factors
- Demonstrating continuous improvement in performance metrics such as responsiveness, accuracy and quality.
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate effectively across regional and functional boundaries.
- Prioritization of workload within region and support of other regions, as needed.
- Coordination with peers in other regions.
- This position will require a minimum of 50% travel.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree