Strategic Sourcing Specialist
|Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent base salary.
Company paid nationwide relocation.
- You will support new product introduction programs by coordinating sourcing and supplier qualifications activities on a global basis.
- Develop KPI's for suppliers and negotiate on multiple variables to award long term contracts resulting in cost savings and improved service levels.
- Analyze spend data, market trends
- Develop sourcing initiatives in designated spend categories.
- Manage all supplier relationships within a product category
- Work cross functionally on a team to utilize alternate materials, components, and suppliers
- Achieve annual cost reduction targets per job categories.
- Manage product segments to support business objectives and preferred sourcing vis a vis - KPI's.
- A minimum of 2 years Manufacturing/ Industrial Purchasing experience or Category Management experience - items such as valves and metal components.
- Must have very strong analytical skills and excellent communications experience.
- Strong Lean background - a Certification a plus.
- Must be willing to work some off hours to support the global sourcing network.
- Strong Price Negotiations experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree