This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Supply Chain Analyst / Demand Analyst|
|Job Location:||Toledo, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Crown Associates is a Professional Search Consulting firm specializing in finding and placing professionals in the Automotive, General Manufacturing, Defense (Dod/Military) and other specialized quality manufacturing industries. We have been very successful over the past 20 years in filling position in the areas of Quality, Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management, Health, Safety and Environmental, Accounting and Finance, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Production Control, Materials Management, Executive Management, Human Resources Management, Purchasing, Program Management, Distribution, Maintenance, and other areas. We are in the business of identifying, isolating, and most importantly, evaluating some of the most talented people in their respective industries. We are hired by corporations and businesses to isolate those people who excel and are proven performers and present them to our clients.
Our client is a World Class Tier I automotive supplier that has a plant located about 30 minutes WEST of Toledo, OHIO has an immediate need to fill their position of Supply Chain Analyst II (Demand Analyst / Production Control). This company is a multi billion dollar company with over 20,000 employees globally. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years HANDS ON experience working as Supply Chain Analyst, Production Control Analyst, Materials Analyst or similar within the Tier I automotive environment. Though a BS is preferred, it is not mandatory.
This position reports directly to the Procurement Supervisor and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of our CLIENT as described below:
General Job Duties:
• To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
• To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
• Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of our CLIENT's employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work Safety Rules.
• Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures of our CLIENT to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur. • Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
• To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of your assigned department per the established procedures and work guidance.
• Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities. • Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work according to 5s standards.
• Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
• Follow the company Quality Policy and Standards to avoid injury to all parties, shipping of non-conforming product, loss of business or negative reputation repercussions.
• Perform other Production Control / SCM / Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
• Maintaining the customer systems (ie. Chrysler, Ford, GM, Service) on a daily basis
• Review delivery information, dispute delivery performance instances
• Respond to shortage tickets
• Monitor and reconcile shipping and cumulative discrepancies
• Communicate regarding delivery, quantity shipped, etc.
• Monitor system to ensure weekly releases are correct
• Review and respond to quantity shipped discrepancies in a timely manner
• Review customer releases for accuracy and timeliness.
• Review and approve all adjustments to materials requirements from the customer
• Prepare obsolescence claims/documentations.
• Maintain accurate records on customer information (part #, descriptions, contacts) • Initiate daily shipping orders as required.
• Work very closely with Manufacturing Operations and other departments concerning materials management and delivery performance
• Bachelor degree and 3 years related experience in a manufacturing or a minimum of 5 years related experience in manufacturing
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Demand Planning, Production Control, Supply Chain, or related position within a Tier I Automotive environment (preferred).
• Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
• Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
• Experience with QAD and AS400 highly preferred.
NOTE: My client will NOT SPONSOR candidates.