Supply Chain Director, Manufacturing
|Winnipeg (Chinatown / Civic Centre / Exchange District), Manitoba - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Key position with leading essential services manufacturer
Stable established company, excellent attitude and benefits
Western Canadian manufacturing company requires a Director of Supply Chain, to hold a key, influential, and responsible position.
S/he will act as the key point of contract and SC leader for all remote and local sites, in a complex org chart, and essential for the company’s success. You will be familiar with, and work with Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Sales, and other SC executives, and cognizant of cGMP and regulatory requirements. S/he will also be instrumental in / key to, the segue to, and continued success of, a centre lead work stream model.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribution, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Production
- Leadership of new supply chain work stream as single point of facility SC
- Harmonization, logistics, transportation, all product shipments, cold chain shipping.
- Costs, expenditures, risks, budgets, S & OP, site operations. logistics.
- Chief contract manufacturing liaison re SC, contracts, performance, regulatory, PAI submissions.
- Sarbanes Oxley re SC; Metrics, KPIs, scorecard.
- SC Management – materials planning inventory control, logistics, production planning.
- Best Practices for SC, Master Productions and delivery schedules.
- Lead SC team, following business operations procedures (process flow diagrams, +) for production planning.
- CMO / CDMO activities, supplier development, on-time delivery, change management.
- Training, leadership development, culture design to achieve success.
- GMP, Good Distribution Practices, 49 CFR Dangerous Goods, MiOSHA, OSHA, USDA, global regulatory oversight.
- BS plus 8 – 10 years’ experience in SC Management.
- CPM / APICS Certification.
- Extra degree / education in Operational Management or Supply Chain of interest.
- Army background a plus.
- SC roles of increasing responsibility, with Cold Chain.
- Background in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing best.
- Dangerous Goods Shipping and DOT experience.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal relationship, consensus gaining, analytical, oral and written presentation, and computer software (Visio, MS Office) skills.
- Trustworthy, able to convey complex information.
- Able to travel 5 to 10 %, some global.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree