This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Job Location:||Indianapolis, Indiana - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Great worldwide company with an evergrowing presence!
Customer Supply Chain Manager
The Customer Supply Chain Manager will work closely with the production facility, Outside Sales, and the rest of the Supply Chain in order to execute the successful shipments of products to our valued customers across the United States and Canada.
As Customer Supply Chain Manager, your primary responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Your primary duties would include the following:
Education – minimum of a four-year college degree
Previous experience – minimum of 2-5 years with similar job duties/requirements in food industry
This candidate must be a self-starter who works well independently as well as within a team atmosphere. Candidate needs to be able to cover multiple tasks while leading a team and assisting various departments as needed. This position also requires candidate to accurately report information to upper management and make day-to-day decisions that may affect the customer accounts they are overseeing. This candidate must also have the following:
- Knowledge in Accounts Receivable
- Strong work ethic and drive, which is necessary in order to succeed
- Strong customer service skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Outstanding written/oral communication skills
- Problem solving/analytical skills are essential for this position
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel specifically)
- Available outside of standard business hours
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree