This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||TECHNICAL CUSTOMER LEADER OEM French Customers Expert|
|Job Location:||Paris, Île-de-France - France|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $80,000.00 - Euro - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Worldwide|
Our Client, leading global company focused solely on coatings and providing customers with innovative, colorful, beautiful and sustainable solutions recruits a:
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER LEADER
OEM French Customers Expert
Permanent Position in France (Near Paris)
What the Company propose?
Within the team, you have the responsibility to follow, lead and support French customers in the EMEA scope by being the first point of contact, capture and filter as the “Voice of the Customer” from a technical perspective and share inputs. You are the technical reference of the French major accounts in association with the internal and external technical teams. You collect customer technical orientations and needs and share with the other departments in order to adapt the product strategy.
Your key responsibilities:
Your assets and skills?
- Master of Science Degree in Chemistry, at least 5 years’ experience in technical project management and laboratory
- Broad experience in the OEM Assembly Plants, Customer Paint Shops or similar and strong Project managements skills
- Very good knowledge of the applications and processes of the Automotive industries and products
- Very good analytical skills; solution driven, good understanding about customer needs
- Innovative and open mindset; result driven; taking ownership; assertiveness, autonomy; result driven and team spirit
- Excellent language skills in English, French is a plus
Want a nice challenge?
If you want to join this fast-growing Institute and apply for this challenging vacancy, upload your cover letter and resume/CV
University - Master's Degree