|Job Location:||Fairfield, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Must understand this is a more rural town in SE Iowa!
We are working with a small firm in Southeast Iowa that is looking to add a Tax Accountant to their team! If you enjoy public accounting, but not the hours, this is the firm for you! With a 40 hour work week, including during tax season, and a casual work environment, you'll be sure to have plenty of family time no matter the season!
As the Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for:
* Preparing various tax returns for clients and individuals
* Researching various tax laws
* Supporting audit functions outside of tax season
Key Qualifications the Tax Accountant will need to meet:
* CPA (or working toward) required
* Minimum of two years in a similar role, five plus years preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree