Tax Manager (Wealth)
|Naples, Florida - United States
$175,000.00 - $275,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
An expanding wealth management firm is seeking a talented Tax Manager. This opportunity is for an individual with experience leading and supervising multiple tax engagements while delivering exceptional tax services to high-net-worth clientele in a well established and successful RIA.
Opportunity Description (Tax Manager):
- Instruct clients and Senior Wealth Advisors on tax-related issues.
- Deliver exceptional, high-quality work and best in class services to high-net-worth clients while collaborating with wealth management team members.
- Proactively plan for high-net-worth clients on all relevant topics.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients, to maximize client engagement and fulfillment.
- Assess and prepare uncomplicated and intricate federal and state income tax returns for individuals, trusts, and businesses.
- Research the implications of tax laws and recent tax legislation.
- Keep all staff in the firm apprised of fluctuations and developments in the taxation area
- Communicate with Senior Wealth Advisors regarding tax returns and strategic tax planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related fields
- CPA license
- Proficiency preferred in leading tax software
- Vast experience in Trust tax returns a must. Strongly prefer familiarity in foreign tax issues for expats as well.
- Minimum six (6) years prior experience in public accounting (tax manager or above) supervising the completion of complex tax matters.
- Capability to multitask and prepare returns for over 350 clients
- Well-rounded in supporting high-net-worth individuals and businesses and intricate tax matters that are associated with those clients
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree