This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Boca Raton, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Production Incentives|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Exceptional and longstanding CPA firm headquartered in South Florida. The firm has two offices (Miami and Boca Raton) with appromimately 40 professionals. Has an entrepreneurial and boutique environment. Their clients are very sophisticated entities with complex tax issues.
This role is perfect for someone that wants to grow and development their career in a smaller family-oriented firm environment. There is a definite career path and upward mobility in the firm. Work/life balance is great relative to other CPA firms (busy season hours are around 55-60 hours max).
Compensation is great with a strong base salary plus an incentive overtime compensation. Hours worked above 35 client billed hours are paid with an additional hourly rate.
- Tax compliance and tax planning for high net worth individuals and their businesses
- Federal tax focused (individuals, partnerships, S-corp, C-corp, estates, trusts)
- Some exposure to international tax
- Preparation and review of complex tax returns
- Direct communication with tax clients including working with their CFOs, attorneys, etc.
- Management of staff accountants
- Reports to Tax Directors and Partners
- 6+ years public accounting tax experience
- Bachelors in Accounting required, Masters in Tax preferred
- CPA required
- Experience from regional to large CPA firm is preferred
- Previous experience managing staff and review of tax returns is required
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree