|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Tax Manager in Cincinatti, OH
They currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their Cincinnati, OH team. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for the overall supervision, training, and evaluation of our Senior and Staff Accountants. You will also be involved in all aspects of the client engagement, including engagements with our larger clients.
- Lead healthy, sustainable growth for our clients by understanding client needs, our service lines, and actively advising, assessing, and presenting ways that the firm can serve clients.
- Be responsible for the growth and development of all levels of professionals.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in professional services business development.
- Foster teamwork, innovative thinking, and knowledge sharing with team members to enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key client executives.
- Apply/communicate strategic objectives and organizational policies
- CPA Certification required.
- 5-9 years of relevant tax experience in a public accounting environment.