|Title:||Tax Senior Staff|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Tax Senior Staff in Cincinatti, OH
As a Senior Accountant, you are responsible for playing a key role during engagements, will begin to establish a more personal and direct working relationships with clients, peers and directors. You will begin to develop your supervisory and management skills and experience. Receive ongoing training and mentoring that is a key to success in public accounting. Work on a wide variety of challenging engagements, continue your professional development and realize your career goals.
• Planning, scheduling and orchestrating all aspects of the tax engagements.
• Performing and completing field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff Accountants.
• Preparing business and individual tax returns.
• Relationship building with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Training and mentoring Staff Accountants.
• CPA Certification or eligible and actively pursuing certification.
• 3-5 years of relevant tax experience in a similar public accounting firm position.
• Ability to travel to client locations, mostly day trips; minimal overnight travel is required.