|Title:||Tax / Wealth Planner|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Above average benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
· Provides opportunity for tax professional with tax experience to train and transition to a wealth management career with well-established firm
· No tax compliance or busy seasons; excellent work-life balance
· Extensive opportunity to take on new responsibilities and advance within the organization
Wealth Management Firm (80+ personnel) in Atlanta, GA seeks candidate with tax experience (open to either individual, corporate, partnership etc.) to train to assist senior team members on designing and implementing wealth planning solutions for high net worth individuals, families and family offices.
· Work with senior members of the financial planning team to provide and implement strategies for HNW clients(5-100mm net worth) including tax, trust and estate planning, cash flow analysis, insurance benefits, retirement plans, etc.
· Requires 2-6 years' tax experience at public accounting firm
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree