|Deridder, Louisiana - United States
$130,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity for a proven Manager to play a big part in this facility 1 hour from Lake Charles, LA
- Manage Plant Quality Assurance, Plant Process Chemists & Quality Management Systems and their results.
- Responsible for resolution of Customer Complaints – including level of responsiveness, effectiveness & general perception of Customer Care.
- Coordinate technical support for problem resolution (Quality Reviews) & Process Improvement (ie: OpEx & Cost Saving activities).
- Leads continuous improvement efforts (review of methods, Gauge R&R, method development) on test capabilities to reduce/eliminate QC related Production downtime
- Manage systems & organization to maintain ISO 9001 certification – continuously improving the output & business usefulness of these systems.
- Actively support communications with Businesses, Customer Service, ITC Technical, etc to ensure CHS Plant is meeting their needs.
- Lead the Performance Chemicals Operations Global Quality initiative.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operational/functional knowledge, managing people, as well as managing financial resources.
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Quality Management Systems/ISO knowledge preferred
- Strong track record in continuous improvement in the areas of quality, safety and process improvements.
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship to work in the US.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree