|Title:||Technical Production Engineer/Technician Injection molding|
|Job Location:||Langley City, British Columbia - Canada|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Benefit package|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
The company is state of the art in it's production facility providing a learning curve in technolgy.
Primary Duties will include:
· Implement preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance of the injection molding facility
including Injection Molding Machines and associated auxiliary equipment including but not limited
to thermolators, driers, and vacuum feed systems.
· Co-ordinate with outside vendors and trades regarding advanced maintenance and repair of
· Maintain plastic injection molds and implement insert changes and necessary.
· Hanging and setting of molds in the molding machines to a production ready status.
· Keeps current on technical developments and changes
· Drive for and maintain an injury free environment and safe work culture within molding
· Liaise with different departments to deliver common goals e. QA, Sales, and Customer Service
· Support a positive employee environment and adhere to Company policies, safety standards and
good housekeeping practices
Secondary Duties include:
As knowledge and / or training allows/ areas of growth…
· Provide support to the companies Plastic Processing Supervisors to troubleshoot and adjust
molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
· Provide support to material handling and plastic processing functions specifically shutting down
processes and to initiate production as qualified to do.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years in a high volume manufacturing environment and have some
· Must possess cooperative, leadership and team skills
· Must be proficient in MS Office
· An in-depth knowledge in engineering, equipment maintenance and an understanding of plastics
processing is required. Academic qualification, diploma or degree, in support of practical
experience will be of benefit.
· Continuous Improvement experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably in an
ISO9001:2008 certified company
· 5 years Industrial process and plastic manufacturing knowledge is required
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
· Strong problem solving, interpersonal and team building skills
If you think this describes you and you wish to apply for the role, please send your resume AND cover
letter explaining why you are a great match to the position.