Technical Quality Manager
|Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
$600.00 - $1,000.00 - US Dollars - Daily
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are working closely with a global Technology Consultancy who are involved in large transformation and SAP implementation projects with various clients. Their current project is with a mining corporation for which they need a qualified and experienced Technical Quality Manager based in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves the technical side of a project and is well versed with SAP Business Suite and SAP Solution Manager.
Quality Management l SAP l Customer Engagement l Singapore based
This position is an initial 12 month contract with likelihood of an extension.
The Technical Quality Manager (TQM) must be an expert in providing Quality Management advice and documentation.
The aim of this role is to provide customers with a long term relationship with better access to technology for topics related to operation and adopting innovation in their SAP centric solutions. The Technical Quality Manager also acts as a link to all relevant departments and the clients Partners for all phases of the customer lifecycle.
The TQM can be a generalist with a strong technical background to organize support for the customer, or a specialist to support customers in particular areas directly or a mixture of both.
- Technically evaluate, obtain detailed understanding and document customer situation - including solution landscape, core business processes, interfaces, critical projects and top issues and make sure they are documented in the SAP Solution Manager.
- Identify technical risks
- Ensure resolution of issues and top issues.
- Create an action plan for resolution of the customer's top issues
- Drive the execution of action plans for customers top issues by coordinating the involvement of required SAP experts, as well as experts from the customer and partners onsite and remote.
- Decide about escalation of critical situations at the appropriate time to the appropriate organization.
- Define a service plan based on customer's project plan and top issues in accordance with the contract situation.
- Align service plan with customer - ability to react on short term needs and also propose a long term plans to proactively avoid issues.
- Prepare customer contacts for upcoming service delivery
- Prepare Remote and On-site teams with customer specific information
- Develop and drive detailed engagement plans
- Maintain Service and action plans
- Measuref KPIs agreed with the customer
- Execute and control projects - this includes showing the benefit of the Solution Manager as well as giving guidance on how to make Solution Manager ready for delivery.
- 6 years of professional experience in a similar role with a minimum of 4 years of SAP Product experience.
- Good understanding of the SAP Business Suite and the underlying Technology
- Excellent documentation of Quality processes
- Solid understanding of SAP Solution Manager
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor or Masters degree required
- Background in project management and demonstrated ability to work with customer's senior-level management
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Successful candidates will have high intellectual ability, strong 'people skills' in helping with positioning and setup of collaborative engagements with customers and eventually partners
- Broad understanding of SAP Solutions
- Broad understanding of SAP Solution Manager strategy and scenarios
- Desired experience as Technical Quality Manager
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree