Technical Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics (Exclusive)
|, - Singapore
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 - Singapore Dollar - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is the market leader for innovative technology in the Omni-channel e-commerce airlines retail business serve millions of consumers and selling destination across the globe and seek to disrupt, delight and deliver products and excellent service through a wide range of marketing innovation, data and analytics solutions.
About the Role
As a Technical Specialist for the company’s enterprise solution, you will work within a team on the product roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics development for the business on Finance and Operations, Warehouse Management, Vendor Collaboration, Demand Planning & Forecasting to support and enhance the fulfilment process for the different business unit’s requirements.
- Manage the daily operational aspect of D365 system (FO, WMS, VCP, CRM, etc.)
- Manage and deliver product requirements and functional specifications with internal team and external system integrator to design and implement new modules and workflows.
- Build, own and maintain the ERP System and Product Roadmap.
- Gather and evaluate ideas and feedback from users / stakeholders
- Work closely with development teams to ensure quality delivery of product features.
- Analyze system gaps, re-design processes for improvement and introduce control governance.
- Assist with product testing and training internal stakeholders to familiarize them with systems in place and addressing any challenges on users end.
- Working with external stakeholders on implementation of various system integrations.
- Degree in related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years’ experience driving end-to-end product development in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure would be an advantage.
- Technical background - you know how products and systems are build and work.
- Experience in system analysis, solutioning and cloud system architecture.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Strong organizational and communication skills to get things done in a dynamic environment.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years