Technical Support Engineer
|East EDSA, National Capital Region (NCR) - Philippines
$45,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|On Target Earning Bonus
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Since founded in 2000, our client has been building in-depth scenario-oriented application experience through solution design and innovation in the industry, thus assisting the upgrade into the digitalization of all industries. They have researched and self-developed nine product lines, including switches, routers, wireless, cloud data center, cloud class, security, gateways, IT management and authentication & accounting.
Globally our client is a company has 5 R&D Centre, 41 regional offices, 5,000+ talents, 5,000+ Channel Partners and operates in 30+ Countries
Our client’s innovation, invention and market share enable them to retain the # 1 and # 2 spot in the Enterprise Networking Equipment and Solution sector in China. They have been rapidly expanding globally taking advantage of the unending demand for Internetworking infrastructure in global emerging economies.
- Provide technical assistant and support to employer’s (IBD) channel, system integration and distributor
- Provide hi-touch technical assistant, support to Employer’s (IBD) Key/VIP clients and close support collaborate with channel/system integration to service the account(s)/client(s)
- Develop Employer’s (IBD) channel partner/system integration/distributor support skill by managing and conducting Post Sales technical training/workshop regularly
- Close collaborate with Employers (IBD) 2nd Level (IBD TAC) support to address partner(s) and end customer support requests;
- Provide necessary Inter-department/cross department POC, offer regional support service when necessary
- Collaborate with Employer’s Beijing R&D team to conduct new product feature and POC tests, help to release to the global market.
- Collaborate with Employer’s strategic business partner(s) [enterprise network software solution] to conduct POC. Provide technical support to partners and end customers to promote jointly developed products solutions
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic and/or Computer Engineer or equivalent
- At least 5 years technical experience on sales support, maintain of enterprise network products (any of ) main stream vendors : Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, Ruckus, Hauwei Enterprise, Juniper Networks and working in system integration or value-add distributor
- Able to speak and write English fluently, can speak Mandarin is a plus;
- Technical skill on Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN, Network Orchestration/Integration are a must and additional skill on enterprise network software and server virtualization are added advantages
- Certified professional with (any of) : CCNP/CCIE [Cisco Systems], ASE/Master ASE [HP Enterprise], Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP), HCNP/HCIE [Huawei Enterprise], JNCIP/JNCIE [Juniper Networks]
- Have good interpersonal skill and able to communicate in all level.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree