|Title:||Technical Support Specialist|
|Job Location:||Hoboken, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||$45,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||5,000 bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Software firm in Hoboken is adding a Technical Support Specialist to their growing team.
As part of the Support team, you will be assisting the firm's clients on their resource management and scheduling solution for businesses.
Your mission will be to receive and answer users functional and technical support request, as well as work toward the resolution of technical issues that customers may experience while using the software.
Your main goal will be to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction throughout the issue reporting and resolution process.
• Responsible for customer support via phone, e-mail, and our ticketing system.
• Receive and manage customer support requests, including installation, deployment, configuration and upgrade support requests, software errors and functional queries.
• Work on resolving the request from the time it is reported until it is fixed.
• Track the requests from creation to closure in the firm's ticketing system.
• Ensure an efficient escalation of the requests to the relevant team whenever needed (infrastructure engineers, product development) and communicate regular updates to the customer throughout the resolution process.
• Help maintaining support tools are up to date, such as product and support documentation and ticketing system.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact with any level within an organization, from end users to IT managers and C-level.
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or related discipline; 2 years of experience, preferably in software support.
• Ability to work independently or within a team.
• Knowledge of IT architectures (Network, Client Server Applications, WEB).
• Knowledge of database management systems (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostGreSQL).
• Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, UNIX).
• Can use support tools such as ticketing, bug tracking, screen sharing and remote control tools.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree