|Job Location:||Miami Lakes, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Permanent (can work remote)
Miami Lakes, FL
Initiates, plans and deploys Telecom initiatives. Provides guidance to junior telecom personnel. Monitors, operates, repairs, installs and maintains telecommunications systems and equipment in addition to troubleshooting any type of hardware or software problems to ensure that systems perform in a manner which best meets business needs and objectives enterprise wide. Assists with planning of Telecom initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains telecommunications equipment.
* Designs, tests, implements and supports existing and new technology rollouts.
* Maintains network documentation including lines, equipment, circuit ID's and security lines.
* Diagnoses and resolves complex telecommunication equipment and telephone line problems.
* Coordinates service calls with telecommunication carriers and vendors.
* Places installation and disconnect orders for phone lines and follows up as necessary.
* Performs telephone moves and changes using software and hardware tools.
* Provides assistance in maintaining the IVR, including recording voice announcements.
* Provides voice switch translations and maintains system integrity.
* Assists in the installation of telecommunications systems and equipment for new company facilities.
* Provides voice mail system support.
* Provide technical leadership role for Telecom department.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Consults with departments to plan and coordinate phone re-locations.
* Other assigned duties as required.
SENIOR LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establishes uniform telephone wiring and cable policies and procedures.
* Maintains telecommunications equipment and facilities inventories.
* Provides branch and department personnel assistance in resolving problems.
* Performs other tasks as required or assigned.
* Thorough knowledge of the inner workings of the telephone system and its peripherals.
* Knowledge of the organizational structure and basic responsibilities of each area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
COMMUNICATION/LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to speak, read and write in the English language; Spanish (or other languages) helpful. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.