This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Territory Sales Manager (HS-7174)|
|Job Location:||Templeton, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Commissions based on Sales + Cell Phone + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Vehicle & Travel Expenses|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Territory Sales Manager - Iowa
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an AgBusiness seeking a Territory Sales Manager to the dairy industry. This position is responsible for the implementation of sales and business strategies to optimize profitability and market share to continue company growth. Qualified candidate will thrive on attaining sales profit goals through marketing and promotion programs, as well as acquiring, developing and maintaining long term, profitable client relationships. Developing partnerships to identify and mine new business opportunities across partner channels and markets will guarantee your success.
Established Ag Employer seeking a Territory Sales Manager for their Iowa territory. Employer will consider a high energy, sales-driven candidate that wants to begin their career. Preference to someone with experience in dairy calves and connections to the Iowa area. Excellent training program, new territory with great growth potential. Excellent Compensation depending on level of experience plus Commissions and Good Benefits Program.
- Bachelors degree in an Ag-Related field
- Experience in sales management and marketing
- Understanding of Nutritional Supplements and Medicated products for livestock beneficial
- Experience with Rations and Feed Formulations beneficial
- Negotiation skills and expertise in business and account development
- Interpersonal skills as a key strength in motivating and influencing others
- Effective time management and personnel management skills
- Ability to maintain a variety of products and customer portfolios
- Create strategic plans to satisfy the needs of the customer and the business
- Understanding of business drivers and impacts to P&L
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree