Tool and Die Technician
|Hamptonville, North Carolina - United States
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Tool and Die technician to be responsible for overall repair and maintenance of blanking, trimming and forms dies (auto and hand-transfer).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures safety in die repair area
- Quality and adjustments to dies.
- Build and repair dies, report any problems pertaining to dies.
- Work with Machine Operators to resolve any issues with dies.
- Order repair parts and maintain supplies.
- Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement
- Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety rules
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 5 years experience as a Journeyman Tool / Die Maker / Repair
- Various Machining Equipment