|Windsor, Ontario - Canada
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity for a tooling designer with solid background in metal stamping, at a new plant start-up in Windsor, ONT.
- Design progressive, transfer, standard tooling.
- Process layouts
- Generate and revise details, assembly drawings, BOM's, 3D models and other manufacturing documentation for all types of tooling (progressive & transfer dies).
- Create and manage files for CNC, wire EDM, and outsourced components
- Evaluate and verify dimensions, tolerances and finishes
- Update files for engineering changes
- Assist with keeping a clean, and safe working environment
- Assist in quotations
- Customer interaction regarding die standards and follow up
- 3-5 years of experience as Tool Design in Automotive stamping industry
- Shop floor experience an asset
- Knowledge of Design applications-Siemens NX, AutoCAD, Auto Form, and Asset
- Skills in 2D and 3D design and Solid Modelling
- Mechanically inclined is an asset
- Solid background in metal stamping desired