|Title:||Tooling Engineer - Injection Molding - Tier I Automotive|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with over 24,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling a Plastics Injection Molding Tool Engineering position at their plant located east of Fort Worth, Texas. The successful candidate will have 5 years experience working as a Plastics Injection Molding Tooling Engineer or similar within a high paced manufacturing environment. Preferably, Tier I automotive environment.
This position reports directly to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of OUR CLIENT as described below:
Specific Job Duties:
· Maintain Engineering for all injection mold tooling
· Organize all internal and external tooling repairs
· Review all new tooling to meet tooling standards
· Review and approve mold flow analysis on new tooling
· Review tooling designs to ensure OUR CLIENT standard cycle time
· Process development on all new tooling
· Troubleshooting on current molding processes
· Ensure all critical product design issues are identified and resolved
· Optimize mold design, manufacturability and process capabilities
Minimum of (5) five years experience in a plastics injection molding manufacturing environment working as Tool Engineer.
Experience with urethane and robotics is preferred.
Thorough understanding of injection molding processes
· Excellent computer and communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed.