|Kansas City, Missouri - United States
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity for a solid plastics manufacturer in the Kansas City area.
Under the direct supervision of the Manufacturing Manager, the Tool Room Supervisor is responsible for the Tool Room. This includes the production, quality, scrap, housekeeping and safety results generated on the shift, as well as, the conduct and morale of all associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Responsible for Tool Room supervision and communication across the department.
- Monitor, track, and analyze production efficiencies in Tool Room.
- Schedule tool room workloads to meet the production schedules.
- Meet operational needs and requirements within budget.
- Continually improve the quality of the molds and mold repairs to achieve maximum molding cavitation at superior quality levels.
- Evaluate frames and tooling for continuous improvement.
- Complete on time each month Tooling PM's.
- Machinist tool work.
- Supervise an assist with repairs and special work in the manufacturing area in Ahoskie.
- Work with manufacturing teams as requested.
- Fill in for Tool Room Techs as needed to cover breaks, vacations, unexpected absences, etc.
- Complete attendance paperwork and approve time in Kronos.
- Conduct accident investigations and follow up with corrective actions.
- Perform all activities safely, including the use of LOTO as required by company policy.
- Conduct safety inspections of equipment and tooling prior to use.
- Within the confines of the job, ensure the safe operation of all equipment/tooling prior to turning it back over to manufacturing.
- Document new/altered equipment safety checks or other change control documentation, as required.
* Must be proficient in MS Office
* Must have 2-5 years in manufacturing environment and supervisory experience
* Must possess strong leadership and managerial skills
Job Type: Full-time
Plastic Injection Molding: 2 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Associates or Bachelors preferred
High School/Secondary School