Trading Support Analyst
|Chicago, Illinois - United States
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Trading Support Analyst
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
Trading System Support Analyst to provide 1st/2nd level support to all Front Office, real-time trading and market data systems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR ROLE
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Process driven and systematic
- Ability to work as part of a team in an environment with changing expectations
- Dynamic work ethic; ability to adapt to changing electronic trading environment. Pro-actively learning new technology and adapt to new technologies, platforms or requirements
- Proactive and willingness to pick up issues
- Calm demeanour
- Shift coverage is generally between 6:30am and 5:30pm (to cover 8.5 hours) Mon-Fri; with occasional needs for after hours, weekend and holiday coverage.
Key Technologies And Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with front end systems and admin tools including CTS, TT, Fidessa, CME Direct/Clearport and various others.
- Working knowledge of Fix Messaging Protocol with a minimum of 6 months hands on experience
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience with High Frequency technologies and handling of a demanding client base.
- Excellent working knowledge of database queries and excel for Compliance audits and management reporting
- Minimum of 1 year experience of client on-boarding for both Fix and API protocols
- Minimum of 2 years market knowledge to handle 1st line system admin requests (e.g manual ticket booking, change in limits etc.)
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for all Trading Platforms offered by a globally to both internal and external client base
- Trading front end functionality UAT testing
- Client on-boarding & conformance testing
- New system functionality analysis and implementation
- Exchange reporting & Compliance audits
- High Frequency trading platform knowledge
- User & account administration to include limits adjustments upon Risk approval
- Manual ticket booking
- System outage management of client trades
- Monthly transactional and volume reporting across all trading system
- Liaison between technology dept. and business groups to communicate changes
- On-going review of manual processes e.g. Reporting to identify improvements / automation opportunities.
The Company may require you to carry out other duties from time to time
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree