Training Specialist - Food & Beverage Industry
|Boise, Idaho - United States
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Excellent Benefit Package and Relocation
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client has built a superb "Employee Driven" manufacturing environment. They are highly regarded for the care and concern of their employees. Great promotional opportunities.
The Plant Training Specialist position performs a variety of tasks. The position is primarily responsible for Coordination of Training, Recruiting and Onboarding personnel at the plant level. This position is responsible for implementation of any corporate wide training programs. Shifts are 9 or more hours in length. The shift includes paid breaks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Supervise training of all employees
- Possess competence in typing, word processing and the Microsoft Windows suite.
- Lead a variety of company-wide initiatives to build functional interpersonal skills for current and future roles.
- Will be involved in New Hire integration
- Will be responsible for New Hire Onboarding
- Coordinate recruiting efforts for the facility.
- Coordinate Employee Evaluation Processes.
- Attend career related community events/job fairs
- Liaison to institutions for higher education.
- At the direction of the Corporate Training and Development Manager will assist in the development and execution of plant training initiatives.
- Partner with the corporate training and development team in administration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Supporting company wide and plant specific technical and safety related training.
- Produce analyses and reports as needed
- Develop and implement training curriculum needs assessments consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Consult with department leaders to understand employee skill gaps and research learning solutions
- Meet with employees to discuss development opportunities
- Partner with Plant Functional teams .
- Facilitate training sessions as needed
- Occasional travel may be required
- Pursue improvement and labor saving opportunities
- Must be flexible and able to work five, six and an occasional seven-day work week
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must have a heart and passion for the success of others
- Excellent teaching and communication skills
- Possess high energy and demonstrated motivational abilities
- Team driven with excellent collaboration skills
- Solid computer skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to bring a positive influence to the organization
- BS Degree desired, but off-setting experience will be considered
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree