This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Westlake Village, California - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
The Capital Markets group is responsible for the pricing, hedging and trading of the company’s whole loan and mortgage servicing rights portfolio. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Negotiate non-disclosure agreements, trade confirmations and purchase and sale agreements related to whole loan sales and mortgage servicing rights sales transactions.
• Responsible for primary relationship management with investors; establish timelines for due diligence review and settlement deliverables.
• Act as liaison between investors and internal business stakeholders such as traders, legal counsel, quality control, accounting, treasury and servicing departments.
• Monitor due diligence process to ensure adequate and timely resolution of investor’s conditions and exceptions.
• Coordinate the execution of bailee letters and the shipment of collateral files to the investor’s custodian.
• Tie-out final funding population with investors and facilitate the settlement process including the repricing of the trade, execution of closing documentation, reviewing the funding schedule for accuracy, compiling mortgage loan schedule data, and communicating settlement funds to warehouse lenders and the treasury department.
• Coordinate servicing transfer process between the investor and the servicing department
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field
• Minimum 5 years in the residential mortgage industry with experience in Capital Markets transaction management, contract finance and due diligence.
• Legal experience reviewing contracts, JD degree strongly preferred.
• Experience with SQL is preferred.
• Extensive understanding of origination processes, underwriting guidelines and regulatory compliance.